FWA 4437 V: The economical access to wheel alignment
- The FWA 4437 V utilizes a 20° digital CCD camera yielding a measurement accuracy of +/-2 minutes.
- 8 camera system with permanent accuracy control and additional measures.
- The CCD reference system creates a 360º measurement field around the vehicle, thus allowing additional measures from the rear axle to be accessed.
User-friendly software with extensive specification database:
The vehicle data of the FWA wheel aligner encompasses more than 320,000 vehicles from 80 manufacturers. Through regular updates (optional / DVD or online) the newest data is always available.
Multi quick clamp:
- The Multi Quick Clamp is compatible with wheel sizes ranging from 13" to 24" eliminating the need for an adapter hole.
- The Multi Quick Clamp is a self - centering wheel clamp which eliminates the need for a run out compensation. It perfectly fits all rims between 13'' and 24''. With special extensions it also fits wheels up to 26''.
- The Multi Quick Clamp is the perfect fit for most CCD Wheel Alignment Systems and is included in the scope of delivery of FWA 4310 V S3 and FWA 4437 V S3.
PC Specifications for FWA Devices:
- CPU: DualCore processor (or better) with 2.4 GHz per Core; Intel Celeron (recommended) or AMD
- RAM: minimum 2 GB
- Hard drive: 64 GB or more; needs ca. 15 GB
- Optical Drive (only for installation): DVD
- COM Port: 1 x
- USB 2.0 Port: Minimum 2 (Dongle, bluetooth stick)
- Operating system: XP Professional, Embedded POSReady 2009, Windows 7 Professional / Ultimate (32/64 bit), Embedded POSReady 7 (32/64 bit)